Check if your phone type included in A2 phones
C702, C902, G502 , K630, K660, K850, T700, V640, W595, W760, W890, W902, W910, W980, Z750, Z770, Z780.
C510 ,C901, C903, C905, G705 W705, W715.
Why should i do this?
- If you want to debrand your phone (to get rid the operator logo from your phone)
- If your current operator or your current region don’t have the newest firmware update.
This tutorial required fast and stable internet connection when updating the firmware. If you have slow Internet connection, or you want to do it offline (in your home without Internet), you can read and follow tutorial from SE-NSE Forum: Flashing A2 phones with A2Uploader
Download these tools:
- Download Ultimate CDA Generator Extreme
- Download USBFlash Driver (download this driver, if ONLY, you’re flashing your phone for the first time.
- Download A2Uploader
In your phone:
- Make sure the battery is not empty (at least 50% or more)
- Turn off your phone
- Pull and Re-insert your battery (without turning on the phone)
In your computer:
- Open Ultimate CDA Generator Extreme.rar and run Ultimate CDA Generator Extreme.exe
- Select your Sony Ericsson phone type from drop-down list.
- Select your desired region (also see available language for that region)
You should choose GENERIC if you want to debrand your phone and remove all operator logo from the phone.
- Click CDA File tab
- Click Save…
- Let the file name Customize_upgrade.xml (DO NOT CHANGE)
Remember the path where you save this file.
- Now, you can close Ultimate CDA Generator Extreme.exe
Note: the_laser (A2Uploader’s creator) uses themidia encryption to prevent people stealing the sources and loaders of his A2uploader and most Antivirus software recognize it as a virus/trojan horse. So, this software is completely safe and no need to worry about it.
- Open A2Uploader_V.3.rar and run A2Uploader_V.3.exe
- Click FileSystem tool
- In your phone, hold 2 and 5 button OR C button. While holding the button, connect your phone to computer.
- On the right side, you can see the list of phone’s content.
- Go to /tpa/preset/custom/ directory and put your Customize_upgrade.xml file into this directory by drag-and-drop the file into A2Uploader application window.
- Make sure that Customize_upgrade.xml has been copied into /tpa/preset/custom/ directory on your phone.
- Click Shutdown FS Manager, then Quit a2 tool.
- Turn on your phone, Turn off again, pull and re-insert the battery.
- Now run Sony Ericsson Update Service (SEUS) and it should detect new firmware update.
- After you updated the firmware, all operator-related logo should be disappear from your phone.
Allahu A'lam. Allah Maha Mengetahui.
Semua kesalahan yang ada di blog ini datangnya dari kesalahan dan lalainya manusia (saya sendiri), mohon koreksinya kalau dirasa ada yang salah.